Download free Report!
- What does the work-life balance mean in times when we stay in touch with our company seven days a week, 24 hours a day?
- What do companies like Mars, Nutricia and Shell do to create a unique work place?
- How can the employer take care of the employee who is a parent? How can he take care of a single person? What do the best companies offer their employees?
- Is there really no place for work-life balance in consulting? How does EY provide sustainable development to their consultants?
- How to meet the Millennials’ expectations of balance between work and private life?
- Does the work-life balance really attract candidates in times of the employee market? How is it used by Atos?
- How to prepare your own WLB program? How did PZU start?
- Is the work-life balance policy a solution reserved only for large corporations? How do Polish companies, such as the Cosmetic Laboratories Dr Irena Eris, and the average-sized as Trans.eu, deal with this topic?
Employer Branding Manager
She manages the Employer Branding Team in HRK S.A. She conducts brand image research projects, including EVP identification; she creates and implements brand image strategies for large Polish and multinational companies, supports communication process during organisational changes and deals with building employee involvement as well as implementation of diversity management programmes. Within Bernard Hodes Global Network she cooperates with employer branding experts all over the world
Employer Branding Consultant
She cooperates with HRK clients on Employer Branding campaigns addressed at various target groups. She specialises in brand image research and analysis. She conducts interviews with professionals, prepares analysis of competitive activity and availability of candidates on selected markets. She participates in EVP identification processes in organisations.